The annual Ageing Asia Innovation Forum (AAIF) is Asia’s most influential platform on the sustainability of ageing where developers, health + care operators and investors identify social and economic opportunities driven by Asia’s 1.2 billion ageing population. This dedicated programme is curated to stage the World’s most innovative health and eldercare models and disrupt the industry with creative and innovative ideas that will pick your brains to rethink aged care.
With the change in demographics of our older adults who yearn to age healthily, independently and in a dignified manner, the innovative showcase provides a platform to gain insights on the latest innovative products and services that can be translated to your needs.
Christine - Chief Executive of Kalandra Education Group - is currently attending the Asian Ageing Forum in Singapore, discussing partnerships and learning more about ageing around the globe.
AAIF SG Event Objectives:
- Knowledge exchange of global best practices in care for older adults
- Encourage culture change to improve quality of care delivery
- Translate global care models for local market adoption
- Enable public-private partnerships and increase capital funding for long-term care
- Network and establish partnerships with frontrunners in the business of ageing
Back to News